Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

9.10.2009

New toy Barn for the Kiddos!





My mom surprised us with this amazing toy barn, created by hand by Etsy seller Stevens Creations in North Carolina.

I had to post about it, it's just so beautiful! Each piece is made perfectly smooth, and any dye used is food coloring. It came with a full barn-yard of animals, a family, a pond, fence and grass... it's amazing!

My kids had some little plastic toy animals they added to the mix...

I dare say, I've rarely seen such a beautifully-crafted plaything!

2 comments:

Whitney Hannah Hill said...

That is so incredible Angie! What a neat gift for the kids - and something I'm sure they will remember forever. And handcrafted from Etsy?? Right up your alley! ;)

ringmaster said...

beautiful....i just might have to get one!