Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

8.25.2008

the Outfit featured at The Road Less Traveled





This is very exciting; I've been a fan of Delilah Snell's eco-boutique The Road Less Traveled since it opened a few years ago. Well, Delilah and I got to talking, and now there is a selection of merchandise at her store for sale.

We chose eco-concious lines such as Scandeez, Earth Babyee, KLT Works, Mylie, Pedrosprout, A Second Chance, Alphabet Attic

Delilah sells beautiful home furninshings, clothing, jewelry, kitchen wares and additional baby and children's merchandise, all of which falls into her environmentally and human concious criteria.

Come visit the Outfit bunking at The Road Less Traveled at 2202 1/2 N. Main St. in Santa Ana.

No comments: