Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

4.27.2008

Ready for Mother's Day?


Maritza and I are excited to be having a Mother's Day Party at the Kids are Alright. There are so many great gift ideas for mom -- theOutfit made some Mommy n' Me t shirt sets suitable for sons and daughters, there is beautiful jewelry, bath and body products, paper goods, a fantastic Teaposy tea set... lots of amazing ideas. I am excited to show girls who love Mom the "Mom Wow" t shirt by m.o.m -- a perfect way to tell mom what you think of her!
Moms can utilize our Mommy's Wish List, to help dads and kids buy the perfect gift this year. (No more pot-holders please.)
If you're in the area, please come! Sat May 3 12-6

I am very proud to say that we are giving 10% of the sales for the day to New Life Beginnings, and shelter for pregnant women in need here in Long Beach.

No comments: