Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

4.29.2008

m.o.m is amazing.








It's true, that Mommies are wonderful, but this post I'm referring to one of my favorites: m.o.m. -- you may have read previous ravings.
This shipment includes more of m.o.m.'s cut-&-sew collection, including Nanny's Pinafores, darling skirts and the sweetest ever Georgia top.
I've taken some detail photos to show you all the amazing thought and care that goes into every stitch going into these pieces. They exude warmth and joy.
We also have some cute patchwork belts, which will be right up Elliette's ally -- she's becoming quite the accessorizer.
These pieces will be at our Santa Ana location - please come see them in person if you're around, it's well worth the time just to feel happy for five minutes.

No comments: