Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

4.10.2009

Robot Robot Nice To Meet You.


My kids love to play "robots" - much to our delight! Mark and I have a little love-history with robots. There was a time when the only tapes (yes tapes, this was awhile ago) and records (remember those?) we listened to were Man Or Astroman?, Servotron, and Supernova.

So when when Emmett rigidly walks about saying "Robot. Robot. Nice To Meet You." we get all warm and fuzzy inside.

These shirts by LuCoo kids were a quick personal purchase from the Outfit! And they are in constant rotation.

Lookin Good, BabyBots!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice! They look awesome! My favorite thing is when kids love wearing their LuCoo. Hope business is going well for you!