Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

6.17.2008

Cloth Diapers by Childish Thoughts






I am so excited to be introducing cloth diapers! Jonie Bacchus of Dickenson, TX, and mother to 3 1/2 year old Davin, makes these great pocket-style cloth diapers. The outer layer is made of waterproof PUL, and the inside layer, which goes against baby's skin, is a super soft flannel. The inserts are multiple layers of absorbent cotton. If you're new to cloth diapering, the pocket diaper is a great introduction - very easy to care for.

We will have a small stock diapers in all sizes at the Long Beach location, and custom orders can be placed through the Outfit, and be shipped directly to your home in a variety of colors.

I urge all mamas to try a few cloth diapers; they hold in the messes much better than throw-aways, are softer and kinder to baby's skin, and not to mention, on the environment. Anyone interested in learning more can email me for an e-brochure with more information.


No comments: