Find me at...

Please visit my new blog, Working Title, to see what's happening in my world.

3.17.2008

Mylie and BePe Baby






Today we received two highly- anticipated packages. One from Mylie, who makes the sweetest and most thought-provoking kid's tee shirts. My favorite is the "tall ship" shirt, especially with a son named Saylor... it just seems so right. The koi style is Organic, and the back is pictured here, because have you ever seen such a great back of a shirt?! The front is beautiful, with a large koi. The bear shirt is another great piece - cozy as a bear shirt should be.

BePe Baby makes little booties for baby, made of soft fleece with beautiful fabric uppers. I had purchased a pair of these from BePe Baby before Emmett was born, and they  kept his little toes toasty and comfortable. We received 6 pair, from 0-3 months up to a size 5, in all different colors!

No comments: